Provided by Applied IT Systems Pty Ltd, Trading as IP Telco ( ABN 70 152 601 628)
1. We may depend on our Fair Use Policy in circumstances where your usage of ‘flat rate’ or ‘included’ untimed call charges that form part of a pricing plan or promotional offer is deemed to be excessive or unreasonable.
2. We retain the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use policy at our discretion from time to time.
1. IP Telco considers excessive use to be a call duration of more than 180 minutes per call where a ‘flat rate’ applies, and or more than 3000 minutes of talk time per month OR in the event of a residential service greater then 5 international calls within a 24hr period to a IP Telco“included cost” international destination, as well as a regularity of calling that indicates that the service is not being used for residential use only.
2. If your use of the prescribed VoIP plans is excessive or unreasonable we will contact you by phone or email, using the contact details you have provided. If after our request your usage continues at a similar level we may change your plan to our Starter plan or an appropriate business plan or suspend the service.
3. If your use of the prescribed Ignition plans is excessive or unreasonable we will contact you by phone or email, using the contact details you have provided to us. If after our request your usage continues at a similar level we may charge you for all excess calls or minutes in line with the Standard Fees for IP Telco calls outlined below, or failing that, suspend your service.
1. Without restricting what is meant by ‘unreasonable’ IP Telco will supply the service for the purpose of you making and receiving calls on our network for your personal use.
2. IP Telco will consider unreasonable use of the service to be: i. Using the a residential service for business purposes. ii. If you use a device that reroutes calls to / from our network or the network of another supplier. iii. Wholesale any residential service on our network.
In contrast to the above sub-clauses we may in our absolute discretion give our consent to this type of behaviour, subject to conditions and in writing.
3. We further consider your use of the service to be unreasonable if you reduce or limit the ability of other customers to access our network as you: i. Engage in the bridging of conference calls on residential packages. ii. Use the IP Telco service to link two or more communication devices together for the purposes of providing a permanent or semi-permanent circuit. iii. Use the IP Telco service for any other purpose than the predominant function of person-to-person voice communication.
4. Without reducing or restricting our rights under the SFOA, where we consider your use unreasonable we may: i. Suspend your access to that offer, or ii. Suspend or cancel your service immediately, and without any prior warning or notice given to